Hey lovelies, so I'm finally doing another make-up tutorial, it has definitely been awhile but thankfully the latest Accessorize palettes have given me the perfect excuse to put one together!
The palette I used here was the Accessorize Bejewelled palette consisting of 32 very pigmented shades, what more could I ask for?! My aim was to create a make-up tutorial that could work for those that, like me, wear glasses some days but not on others. I wanted a look that was both flawless and effortless without having to add too much product to make your eyes pop, so without further ado...
(Note: Instead of applying my general face makeup first, I decided to go straight to the eye makeup because of the fall-out from the shimmery eyeshadows.)
1. To begin with I applied a white shimmery eyeshadow as the base for my eyes, making sure to extend it up to the brow bone to act as a highlight.
2. For the lid, I applied a beautiful copper shade all over and blended it out to make the transition to the light taupe shade in the crease a lot smoother.
3. I wanted to make the eyes pop and add definition without it being too over the top so instead of a black eyeliner, I chose brown and gave myself some wings! I finished off the eyes by applying my mascara, popping some of the white shimmery eyeshadow used before in the inner corners and defining my brows.
4. My face make-up consisted of my Maybelline Fit Me concealer and setting powder, Benefit Hoola bronzer and my Chanel blusher in 'Candy'.
5. Lastly, for the lips I used my new favourite lipstick 'Beige for Good' from the Maybelline SuperStay 14hr range and voila!!
NOW FOR THE GLASSES...
|Glasses: Karl Lagerfeld|
Post a Comment