Having songs for the summer is essential and seeing as I'm a music lover through and through, I thought that it would be awesome for me to bring you 25 of my favourite songs that I've been listening to as of late!
It would seem that I have really been loving my Spanish songs, a few dance ones too, and obviously some with a few tropical vibes here and there...hint: Jonas Brothers; you can't go wrong!
If you have a listen to some of the music towards the end of the playlist, you'll notice that the songs are seemingly more chill and relaxing and perfectly describe that end of Summer, nostalgic emotion we all feel looking back on what can often be the greatest part of our year!
Take a look and let's see if you agree:
1. La Flaca - Santana featuring Juanes
2. Find U Again - Mark Ronson featuring Camila Cabello
3. Mad Love - Mabel
4. Stay (Don't Go Away) - David Guetta featuring Raye
5. All Day and Night - Jax Jones, Martin Solveig & Madison Beer
6. South Side - Thomas Rhett
7. Senorita - Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
8. Megatron - Nicki Minaj
9. Only Human - Jonas Brothers
10. Old Town Road - Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus
11. Inside Out - Britney Spears
12. Bow Down (Homecoming Live) - Beyonce
13. Easier - 5 Seconds of Summer
14. Started - Iggy Azalea
15. SOS - Avicii featuring Aloe Blacc
16. King is Born - Aloe Blacc
17. Nevermind - Dennis Lloyd
18. I Won't Give Up - Jana Kramer
19. Position to Win - Migos
20. Into The Night - Santana featuring Chad Kroeger
21. Vossi Bop - Stormzy
22. Body to Body - Lilly Ahlberg
23. Ricochet - Oomiee
24. If You Let Go (Chez Remix) - LEL featuring Chaeli
25. La Di Da - Lennon Stella
Let me know if you've listened to any of the songs above or better yet, tell me if you've now found a new favourite that you'll be blasting for the rest of the Summer! I love hearing recommendations too so let's get chatting in the comment section down below!
Post a Comment