|Blogtober Day Seven|
So there may be a reason why we now call those good old fashioned resolutions, "goals" and I believe that it stems from the idea that coming up with resolutions to become these super human beings just adds way too much pressure on us.
The notion of what a goal is however can be viewed as being much more reasonable because they end up being smallet tasks that are usually more managemable, as it is usually something way more managable, completely attainable and most of all, way less stressful.
This season I don't want to set myself any silly objectives or apply pressure on myself to HAVE to DO something or BE something but rather, just to enjoy the fun and happiness that will manifest itself over the next few weeks!
So without further ado, here are my Autumn Goals...
1. Live more in the moment and enjoy the happiness you feel!
2. Learn how to do 5 things in cooking/baking
3. Spend at least one day/morning/night out with every person I love in my life
4. Do 5 things every week that allow me to look after myself
5. Spend a whole week planning and doing fun things, however big or small
6. Watch two documentaries and learn something new
7. Do something for charity whether that's donating money or taking part in an event
8. Be selfless and help out wherever I can
9. Make it through an entire inspirational or influential podcast
10. Start talking positively about myself instead of putting myself down!
There we have it! Let me know in the comment section down below if you're setting yourself some goals this season to make sure you make the most of every single second!
Post a Comment