So finally I have put together this makeup tutorial for you from my 'It's not me, it's you' post! I absolutely love this look and because I'm more of a neutral girl I do tend to go for the brown shades when it comes to eyeshadow - it can definitely make my eye colour pop! So here goes...
1. I first of all used my Maybelline Fit Me concealer to hide any dark circles and blemishes that I had, making sure to apply a bit on my eyelids to act as a primer and form a base for my eyeshadow.
2. Using the Soap & Glory 'The Perfect Ten' eyeshadow palette, I applied the colour Taupe Cat as my transition shade and then went in and applied Sunset all over my lids.
3. To define the outer corners of my eyes and give a bit more depth to them, I applied the dark brown shade called Brownie.
4. To highlight under my brows and in the inner corners of my eyes, I used Vanilla which, by the way, is super pigmented!
5. Using a brown eyeliner pencil, I drew a semi-thick line that I blended out to give a more faded look before applying the Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara.
6. For foundation I used my Avon Smooth Minerals powder foundation and for blusher I mixed No7 Soft Damson and Honey.
7. To finish off the face makeup I used the No7 highlighter in the shade Opal on my cheekbones as well as on the bridge of my nose.
8. Finally, for lips I applied a liquid lipstick by Screen Face in the shade Desert Rose and voilá!