Today's post is a little different to what I'm usually used to but I have always loved quotes and the impact that they have on my life. I find it so strange but so cool that there is always a quote that suits my mood, my emotions and my situation no matter the circumstances! I have put together a few Autumnal quotes that will hopefully get you in the mood to immerse yourself in the season. There are quite a few literary ones in here but, what can I say, the inner English Literature nerd in me who loves some existential wording can't help but include them!
So if you're anything like me, you'll love these 10 quotes that I chose for you:
1. "I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as Autumnal sunshine by staying in the house" - Nathaniel Hawthorne
2. "Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile" - William Cullen Bryant
3. "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall" - F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. "Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale" - Lauren DeStefano
5. "Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns" - George Eliot
6. "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers" - Anne of Green Gables
7. "I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp sunburnt leaves" - Unknown
8. "Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower" - Albert Camus
9. "I loved Autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it" - Lee Maynard
10. "I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion" - Henry David Thoreau
There you have it! I would love if you could let me know which one is your favourite quote from the list above and if you have some of your own, then be sure to leave a comment down below and share them with me!
I love quote 8- it is so sweet and positive! It is like seeing autumn as a new beginning- which it is! Thanks for sharing these quotes. My recent post: https://lifeofellabella.blogspot.com/2018/10/5-quotes-that-inspire-me.htmlReplyDelete
Sometimes short but sweet is definitely the way to go! xxDelete