Keeping goals in mind can often be one of the hardest things to do. I find myself getting so excited by the thought that I can write this really long list of everything I want to accomplish but get a bit side-tracked when it comes to actually ticking them off, even though that's probably the best part!
Blogtober has helped me in several ways this season because, not only has it manifested this desire and need to get a post up everyday at around 5pm, but it has also helped to keep me on track. I love to publish new blog posts and for some reason, any other time of the year where I have needed to publish them, I haven't had that huge push to get them done. I'm not sure if that makes me a bad blogger but it sure doesn't make me a bad person. I'm human and I have had so many things go on this year that have prevented me from posting new content, including finishing university and having a holiday with very limited Wi-Fi for an extensive amount of time - seriously on two ends of the spectrum here I know but it's all happened!
I want to be able to perfectly balance a home/personal life and a blogging/work life in the most seamless way possible. I know that this can take time but I thought, what better way of starting than to write a list of my Autumn goals - ones that are simple but manageable in the grand scheme of things! Now, before you read on, I just wanted to clarify that this list and my bucketlist are two seperate things as the latter is about making the most of Autumn whereas today's list focuses more on organisation and productivity!
So without further ado, here are my top 15 goals for this season...
1. FINISH BLOGTOBER!
2. Get in touch with friends at least twice a week
3. Read 3 books by the end of November
4. Complete an online course
5. Spend some time up in Central London getting fresh content
6. Go out with someone I love every week
7. Develop my Photoshop skills further
8. Make more chatty InstaStories
9. Exercise at least three times a week
10. Invest myself in blogging opportunities
11. Go on more trail walks/hikes
12. Make two videos for Instagram
13. Complete a fashion photoshoot each week
14. Get posts ready for when Blogtober finishes
15. Do something everyday to make me happy!
What are some of your goals this Autumn? Are you well on your way to completing them or need a little motivation? Let's chat in the comment section down below and help each other out!
Post a Comment