Hey my lovelies!! I hope that you are all having a good start to the week - I know that not everyone loves Mondays but we all get through them eventually!! I just wanted to apologise for the lack of posts recently but what with my schedule changing and a move of location, it has been absolutely manic!
Anywho, I was recently looking at pictures from New York Fashion Week and noticed that Kendall Jenner's look at the Diane von Furstenberg show was pretty popular so I wanted to recreate the makeup look for you along with a more wearable curl to the hair...enjoy!!
|Images from: Google|
1. To start off the makeup, I concentrated on the main feature of the entire look - the eyes. So, using the Accessorize Bejewelled palette, I applied the white shimmery shadow all over the lid as a base and then went in and applied the beautiful electric blue shimmery shadow, making sure to pack it on to get the intensity I wanted.
(TIP: before applying the blue eyeshadow, put a small piece of tape starting at the end corner of the eye all the way up until the end of your eyebrow to get that sharp line - almost like a wing!)
2. After that, I used the army green shadow to line the lower lashline and smoked it out ever so slightly to get that mysterious look that Kendall was rocking!
3. For concealer, I applied Maybelline's Fit Me concealer and powdered that with the matching Fit Me powder.
4. Kendall had more of a pinky glow on her cheeks so I applied Benefit's Hoola bronzer with a light hand and then applied Benefit's Dandelion blusher on the apples of my cheeks, dragging some of it along the cheekbones. Following on with the Benefit products, the brows were the work of the infamous brands' Gimme Brow.
5. To finish off the eyes, I added some mascara and then it was time for the highlight! I used my No7 Opal highlighter along the bridge of my nose, my forehead, cheek bones, cupid's bow, inner corners of my eyes and a little bit on my chin.
6. Lastly for lips I used Superdry's lip crayon in Candy Pink as a base and L'Oreal's lipstain in Romy to top it off. I noticed, however, that this was a little too pink for the look and as another one of my tricks, I used the same white shimmery eyeshadow as before to lighten it up - it worked!!
Post a Comment