Hey my lovelies!
I feel as though it's been a while since I've done a beauty post and so I decided that I should go ahead and show you a very simple and easy New Years Eve/New Years Day makeup look! This will be sure to leave you with plenty of time to get ready whilst allowing your eyes to sparkle and shine in the festive lighting.
The Accessorize Exposed palette, as you probably know, is my absolute go-to for my everyday looks. I have recently been experimenting with and mixing various shades to create a whole new look and luckily the results have been beautiful!
Lets get into it:
1. To begin the look, I applied my Maybelline Fit Me! concealer under my eyes, to hide any dark circles, and on any blemishes that I had and then set it with the Maybelline Fit Me! setting powder.
2. I then went ahead and applied my Avon mineralised powder foundation, making sure to bring it down my neck so that it all matched.
3. I lightly contoured by applying the Hoola bronzer by Benefit just below my cheekbones, the top of my forehead and my jawline (to add some definition).
4. For my cheeks, I used Benefit's blusher called Dandelion in order to have that essential sweet pop of colour, leaving me fresh-faced and dewy.
5. After finishing my face makeup, I went ahead and defined my brows using Benefit's Gimme Brow in Light/Medium which helped to properly frame my face by giving my brows a nice shape.
6. For my eyes, I made sure to use two very pigmented eyeshadows on the lid. The first was a super shimmery white eyeshadow and the second was a shimmery taupe shade - both of these mixed together gave a very powerful sparkle to the overall look.
7. However, just so that the eyeshadow on the lid could have a smoother transition, I applied a medium brown eyeshadow as the crease colour and then highlighted my brow bone and inner corners with a pale pink shimmery eyeshadow.
8. To finish off the eyes, I applied my Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes Volum'Express mascara.
9. Finally, I applied the Maybelline Super Stay 14hr lipstick in Beige For Good and there you go, all done!!
P.S. Let me know in the comments down below what your plans for New Years are...
Post a Comment