Music makes the world go round and I am thrilled about that fact! Music is such a powerful tool and if used correctly, it can do a lot of good such as boost this one's mood (*points to self*), especially when life feels a little dreary.
You may have been able to tell that in the UK, the seasons have progressed and we are out of Spring and officially at the beginning of Summer! I do, however, think that the weather needs some cheering up lately if I'm being perfectly honest because it seems to be having as many mood swings as a kid that's just dropped their ice cream on the floor - they're happy that it was once there in their hand but distraught and sad that the combination of gravity and fate thought that it would look better on the stone pavement, it can be a cruel world sometimes people!
Luckily I have found some time to enjoy the sunny weather when it has graced me with its presence and thought that it was high time I got together a list of my favourite songs to listen to for this year's Summer months!
So without further ado, here are a list of over 20 of the songs that I have been loving and listening to on repeat so far...
- Traffic Lights - Lena
- Moving On and Getting Over - John Mayer (Cherokee Remix)
- Don't Stop Now - Ben Phipps featuring Sam DeRosa
- Home - Lena
- Overload - Life of Dillon
- Boom - Tiësto & Sevenn
- Done For Me - Charlie Puth featuring Kehlani
- No Tears Left To Cry - Ariana Grande
- Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer
- One Kiss - Calvin Harris featuring Dua Lipa
- Say Amen (Saturday Night) - Panic! At The Disco
- Friends - Marshmello featuring Anne-Marie
- The Middle - Zedd featuring Maren Morris and Grey
- Breathe - Jax Jones featuring Ina Wroldsen
- Body - Loud Luxury featuring Brando
- Waiting For Love - Avicii
- Gecko (Overdrive) - Oliver Heldens featuring Becky Hill
- Psycho - Post Malone featuring Ty Dollar $ign
- High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco
- Lost in Japan - Shawn Mendes
- Love Lies - Khalid and Normani
- Resurrecting - Jess and Gabriel
I love songs that just scream Summer and there are so many songs here that can be listened to in different moods and at different times of your Summer days!
Be sure to let me know which is your favourite song from the list above or better yet, if you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them and have a chat with you about them in the comment section down below!
Until next time...💕🎶🎵