A blog post had not surfaced for the new year so I thought: "what would be the best way to ease myself into it all?" and of course the answer was to share twenty of my favourite songs from this season with you.
Thankfully due to Tik Tok and Shazam, the songs that I've listed for you down below make me look so versatile and I guess that it's this kind of variety in my life that always makes listening to music so fun. I've found that it's this constant yet exciting journey of finding songs that touch the soul in whatever way they please that gives me the most happiness. The best songs usually attach themselves to my many moods and prey on my emotions so much so that they embed themselves in my brain...I let them to be fair haha!
Anyway, without further ado, here are just 20 of my favourite songs from this Winter...
1. Piece Of Your Heart - Meduza featuring Goodboys
2. Saturday Nights Remix - Khalid & Kane Brown
3. One Man Band - Old Dominion
4. Raised On Country - Chris Young
5. Beer Never Broke My Heart - Luke Combs
6. Homemade - Jake Owen
7. Convenient - Lo Lo
8. South Of The Border - Ed Sheeran featuring Camila Cabello & Cardi B
9. Love Songs - Kaash Paige
10. Beautiful Crazy - Luke Combs
11. All The Good Girls Go To Hell - Billie Eilish
12. Roxanne - Arizona Zervas
13. Walls Could Talk - Halsey
14. Lottery - K Camp
15. Yummy - Justin Bieber
16. My Oh My - Camila Cabello featuring DaBaby
17. Wish You Were Gay - Billie Eilish
18. Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows & Vanessa Carlton
19. You're The One For Me - D Train
20. Magic Moments - Perry Como
Let me know in the comment section down below if you're loving any of these songs too and DEFINITELY tell me if you're a fan of Tik Tok, it's my guilty pleasure for sure so please share!
Post a Comment