I never feel as though it is an easy task to condense my favourite songs of the season into a list of just 20 but I force myself to do it especially for you! I must admit, as cliche as it sounds, music really does make the world go round - with just one note at the start of the song, you're able to tune into a particular kind of mood or emotion and some of us are lucky enough (maybe unlucky enough depending on the song or the moment) to be reminded of a former time in our lives.
I don't know if I'll ever look back on this playlist and think that all these songs remind me of the 2020 quarantine but maybe they'll remind me of what kept me going, what made me happy, what made me sad and what was my escape from the boredom and the anxiety that was so tightly wrapped around the entire situation. I can't promise that these songs will give you a form of escape but if one of them becomes your favourite song for a little while then I'll be happy.
Here goes nothing...
1. Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
2. Breathe - Years & Years
3. Like A Rodeo - Kane Brown
4. Simple - Florida Georgia Line
5. Like Strangers Do - AJ Mitchell
6. Supalonely - BENEE
7. Roses (Imanbek Remix) - SAINt JHN
8. Hard To Forget - Sam Hunt
9. Like That - Doja Cat
10. Ride It - Regard
11. death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu
12. Used To Be - AJ Mitchell
13. React - The Pussycat Dolls
14. If The World Was Ending - Jp Saxe
15. Beer Can't Fix - Thomas Rhett featuring Jon Pardi
16. Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Whithers
17. King of Wishful Thinking - Go West
18. City of Angels - 24kgoldn
19. Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
20. I Like Me Better - Lauv
...and there we go! Let me know what songs you've been loving lately in the comment section down below and I hope you have a wonderful day - make sure to stay safe, stay home and stay positive!
Sending love to you all right now!
Post a Comment