|Blogtober Day Fifteen|
I love creating these posts every season because not only are they extremely useful when I want to reminisce about the music I listened to 'back in the day', but they're also great at give you sweet people some inspiration when it comes to putting together some of your own much needed playlists!
So without further ado, here are 20 of my favourite songs this Autumn...
1. No Brainer - DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper & Quavo
2. I'm The One - DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, Quavo & Lil Wayne
3. 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber
4. Work - Kane Brown
5. One With The Wind - GentleBeatz
6. Spooky Scary Skeletons - TrapCity (Trap Remix)
7. The Git Up - Blanco Brown
8. One Number Away - Luke Combs
9. There For You - Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan
10. Expectations - Lauren Jauregui
11. Strike A Pose - Young T & Bugsey featuring Aitch
12. Good As You - Kane Brown
13. God's Country - Blake Shelton
14. Love Me Like You Mean It - Kelsea Ballerini
15. One Thing Right - Marshmello & Kane Brown
16. Not 20 Anymore - Bebe Rexha
17. Weekend - Kane Brown
18. Miss Me More - Kelsea Ballerini
19. Motivation - Normani
20. Mother's Daughter - Miley Cyrus
If you've been following me for a while then you will know that music is quite literally my world and my soul and I don't know what I would do without it. I guess these posts are a little therapeutic for me in a way because these songs can make me feel better and can make me feel less alone if I'm in a particuarly sad, in my feels kind of mood haha! Be sure to leave me some suggestions down below because I'm always looking for good music to add to my list!